HARKONNENDOG

Bookmark me or the Baron will pull my heart plug thingy.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

JACOB is coming around.

Slowly but surely. It has been such a flog to get the rough edited because it was such a hodgepodge and made no sense whatsover. Looking back, I really forced myself to write despite being uninspired, and the result was/is... ugh.

But now things are looking up. I finally got the chronology down, and there is only one HUGE problem left. Not sure if that problem is solvable- it is sort of built into the premise.

Anyway, I haven't been posting much because I've been working on the book. And I've found a way to batlle writer's block I never have heard of before- I allow myself to smoke/chew a cigar ONLY when I'm working on the book.

I used to be a smoker. That nicotine urge is powerful, man. Powerful enough to combat almost anything! So now I'm walking a fine line. Don't want to go back to being a full-on cigarette smoker/addict, but want strong enough cravings to motivate me to write. It is working so far. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home